Gaming Instructions


To operate 50/50 sales, raffles, etc. your team must obtain an Alberta Gaming Licence.  Each team is responsible for obtaining their own licence.  First, go online to the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Control website and print off the Eligibility For Raffle Licence Form.  Email, fax, or hand deliver your completed request form to AGLC for approval. You will then be contacted by a representative and issued a raffle licence number. You can then go in person to a local Registries Office where you'll be issued an AGLC license. Make sure to take a copy of your completed AGLC licence form, and your newly issued licence number. The fee is ~ $20. The license must be in your team name, for example, Barrhead Bantam Pirates.  Please DO NOT put your raffle licence under the generic umbrella of "Barrhead Minor Hockey Association". 

Subsequently, if you complete an Internet Account request form ( part of the Eligibility For Raffle Licence Form ), you'll be able to set up your own team's AGLC account. You'll then be able to complete and submit the Raffle license form online and obtain your license at no charge. 

If you have problems with navigating the AGLC website, please contact a representative directly for help and they'll walk you through the process.

AGLC's contact number is 1-800-272-8876.

Thank you,



RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information